A word that will change your life

  A word that will change your life There is a word that can bring great transformation in our life. Does procrastination make a difference in your life? Do not let! It does not change. To struggle Attitude Planning Integrity Do you know something A word that will change your life now .. Get started now! Right now! But we have no idea what to look for later! The decision must be made here and now! And it must be done constantly. The world is going at great speed. So now, now is important. An idea can change your life! But the secret of success is not your thoughts! No new ideas either. It has success in running fast! It should run faster. Suppose a great idea is a flash card in your mind, which is very new and unique in the world, but what is the use of it if it is not implemented. Ideas are not anyone’s property. Execution speed is the secret to success. There are no shortcuts to success! Do you agree? The Success Formula is the speed of execution. In the world it is moving forwar...

How to avoid negative thoughts

Positive attitude 

How to avoid negative thoughts..


Positive attitude should be cultivated speaking should be learned if anything fails a person it's only negative attitude, thinking a negative way positive attitude makes a person successful.


Let us we know a story about a crow..



one crow was there the Crow thinks "I am not happy and I am ugly looking". my appearance is also not good and "my voice is not good to hear." nobody likes me looking at my appearance or my voice". there is no reason for me to be happy" so, I am not happy!  it looks Cuckoo and things see how melodious voice it has"



"Cuckoo looks very happy" and it should be the reason! thinking so, the crow goes to The cuckoo, crow after approaching Cuckoo says- "your voice is so sweet. You possess such a good voice.." that must be the reason why you are so happy I suppose!" For that cuckoo replies, "Am i happy? I am not!

Look at my appearance! "is it good looking? Look at the Crown!



"see how beautiful it looks and its voice too good! it is the one that is happy!  Hearing it the crow things that perhaps the Crown is happy And approaches the Crown "you are  very happy aren't you?" "you are looking so beautiful"  "Is it the reason for your happiness?" For that the crown replies, Am i happy?" What reason I have to be happy" My skin has only a single colour" Look at the parrot!



see how colourful it is!"  it also has a sweet tone!" So it has to be very happy"

then the crow goes to the parrot and says, "You are so colourful,  You have good voice too!"  is it the reason why you are so happy? For that the parrot replies, "Am i happy? No I am not"  "I have only two colours on my skin!"

Look at the peacock!"



See how colourful it is!" People queue up to have a look at it!"  It is always happily dances looking at them" that way crow thinks about cuckoo, cuckoo says about crown, Crown says about parrot and the parrot says about peacock!" when peacock was approached it says "What for I should be happy? If I think with all my life's experience, "I went to many zoo's but, "I never saw a crow in capture! "So, only crow has to be happy!"

Crow has to be happy as it was never put in confinement!  Then, it understands! A beautiful body, Sweet tone it is not important but living with the freedom is! Only freedom gives happiness! I have it and I am very happy now.

Just think whether you are enjoying in your life, Everyone thinks that he doesn't have happiness in his life look at that person how smart he looks,  Look at him how much money he has if I have property, I will be happy.

Look at her how beautiful she looks! One can be happy if one has good looks How would I be happy See how well built he is! I can be happy if I will be so! 

How would I be happy, Why do you look at others and think that you will be happy if you have this and have that And feel unhappy for not having that! just give a thought about it. 

Do you know what? do not search for what you don't have? See what you have! Right.. Who created you? The Creator who made a decision about how you should be? The Creator or God, when it is decided for you to be in a particular way, Is it not that it is good for you that way, if you look happiness here and there you don't find it. You look for the happiness where you are and how you are, you have the chance to create the happiness by yourself that is happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A word that will change your life

What to do when problems arise in life and setbacks? Story of Hugh Herr, The famous mountaineer